- 1 C unseasoned bread crumbs
- 3/4 C Romano or Parmesan
- 1/2 C milk
- 1/2 C low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 C chopped fresh parsley
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 T dried oregano
- 1T garlic minced
- 1T kosher salt
- 1T ground black perpper
- 2t. dried basil
- 1t. crushed red pepper flakes
- pinch nutmeg
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- Mix thoroughly with fork
- 1 C low-sodium beef broth
- Stir together all ingredients except the ground meat and beef broth in a large bowl.
- Add the ground chuck and mix together thorougly. Shape the meat mixture into balls about 2 inches in diameter.
- Coat a baking sheet or shallow roasting pan with nonstick cooking sprya. space the maeatballs on the pan so they are not touching or crowded together.
- cover bottom of pan with beef broth.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 450 degress, or until the meatballs are just cooked through. Reserve pan juices for sauce
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lesklay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basic Meatballs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes