Marinade for Beef, Pork and Chicken. Marinade for 2 to 3 hours turning once.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion salt
- garlic powder to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Combine ingredients and marinade beef,chicen and pork for 2 to 3 hours or overnite.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by David48 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note