Basic Lemon Vinaigrette
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- l lemon
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) coarse salt
- 6 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped chives
- Squeeze lemon and measure out 3 tablespoons juice.
- Measure juce, mustard, sugar and salt into small bowl.
- Slowly drizzle in oil, whisking constantly
- Stir in chives and chill covered.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basic Lemon Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings