Basic Grilled or Broiled Chicken Cutlets
Basic recipe for Broiling Chicken cutlets
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Black Pepper Freshly Ground
- 1 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pound(s) 4 boneless chick breast halves
- 1 teaspoon(s) dark sesame oil optional
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Start a charcoal or wood fire or heat a gas grill or broiler. The fire should not be too hot, but the rack should be fairly close to the heat source, at a distance of 4 inches or less. If necessary, you can pound the chicken slices lightly between two pieces of waxed paper so that they are of uniform thickness. Brush the chicken pieces with the soy sauce, and sprinkle them with pepper. If you have time, let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour or more. Grill or broil the chicken very quickly; it should take no more than 3 to 4 minutes per side. Sprinkle with lime juice and sesame oil; serve hot or at room temperature. Serves 4.
- Source: "Martha Stewart Living by Lynn Thomas
- Original Link: http://goo.gl/ZjFso
This recipe is a personal recipe added by zork2112 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note