Basic Fat Burning Soup lose weight
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) or 2 tomatoes
- 1 can(s) large or 3 small cans beef broth
- 1 bunch(es) celery
- 6 large green onions or 1 large onion
- 1 large cabbage
- 1 package(s) onion soup mix
- 2 can(s) green beans
- 1 green pepper
- 2 pound(s) carrots
- Season with salt, pepper, curry, parsley, garlic, bouillon or hot sauce, put vegetables in small to medium pieces and cover al ingredients with water, boil fast for ten minutes. Reduce to simmer and continue cooking until vegetables are tender. May be cooked overnight qt 150 in a roster oven.
- This soup can be eaten anytime you are hungry. Eat as much as you want. Whenever you want. This soup will not add calories. The more you eat, the more you will lose. Fill a thermos in the morning if you willk be away during the day. If eaten alone for indefinite periods, you would suffer malnutrition.
- This seven-dasy eating plan can be used as often as you like. This diet is a fast, fat burning and the secret is that you will burn more calories than you take in,. It will flush your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well being. This diet does not lend itself to drinking alcoholic beverage at any time becasue of the removal of fat build-up in your system. Go off the diet at least 24 hours before any intake of alcohol.
- After on seven days of this pricess you will begin to feel lighter by at least 10 and possible 17 pounds, having an abundance of energy, Continue this plan as long as you wish to feel the difference.
- Because everone's digestive system is different, this diet wil aftect everyone differently. after being on the diet for several days, you will find yiur bowel movements have changed -eat and cut of brand or fiber. Although you have black coffee with this diet, you may find that yiu don't need the caffeine after the third day.
- You can eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (absolutely no skin of the chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the meat on one of hte days. You need the high protein in the beef (or chicken) on the other day.
- Andy prescribed medication will not hurt you on this diet. continue this plan as long as you wish and feel the difference both physically and mentally.
- Day one: ALL FRUITS EXCEPT BANANAS. Cantaloupe and watermelon are lower in calories than most fruits; eat only the soup and fruit.
- Day two: ALL VEGETABLES. Eat until you are stuffed with all the raw or canned vegetables you want. Try to eat green leafy veggies and shy away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat alone with the soup, at dinner time on this day reward yourself with a big baked potato and butter. DO NOT EAT ANY FRUITS.
- Day Three: EAT ALL THE SOUP, FRUITS, AND VEGGIES YOU WANT. Do not havew baked potato. (f you have eaten for three days, as above, and have not cheated, you will find you have lost 5 to 7 pounds.
- Day Four: BANANAS AND SKIM MILK. Eat as many as 3 bananas and drink as many glasses of water as you can on this day along witht the soup. Bananas are high in calories and carbohydrates and so is the milk, but on this particular day, yiour body will need the potassium and the carbohydrates, proteins and calcium to lessen your craving for sweets.
- Day five: BEEF AND TOMATOES; You may have 1 20 oz of beef and a can of tomatoes or as many as 6 fresh tomatoes on this day. Try to drink at least 6-68 glasses of water to wash away the uric acid in your body, Eat the soup at least once today.,
- Day six BEEF AND VEGGIES. Eat to your hearts content of the beef and vegetables this day, you can even have tow or three stakes if you like with green leafy vegetables but no baked potatoes. Be sure to have the soup at least once today.
- Day seven: BROWN RICE, UNSWEETENED FRUID JUICE AND VEGGIES. Again stuff, yourself. Be sure to have the soup at least once today.
- By the end of the seventh day, if you have not cheated on the diet, you will have lost 10 - 17 pound. If you have lost more than 15 pounds, stay off the diet for two days before resuming the diet agian for day one.
- DEFINITE NO - NO's: Bread, alcohol, and carbonated drinks, including diet drinks. Stick with water, unsweetened tea, black coffee, unsweetened fruit juices, cranberry juice and skim mild. No fried foods. NO SODAS
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basic Fat Burning Soup lose weight Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
More Recipes for Main Dishes