Basic Fat Burning Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 or 2 can(s) tomatoes
- 1 large can(s) or two small of beef broth
- 1 bunch(es) celery chopped
- 1 large green onions or 1 large onion chopped
- 1 head(s) large cabbage shredded
- 1 package(s) onion soup
- 2 can(s) green beans
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 2 pound(s) carrotts chopped
- Season with salt, pepper, curry, parsley, garlic, bouillon or hot sauce. cut vegetables in small to medium pieces and cover all ingredients with water boil fast for ten minutes. Reduce to simmer and continue cooking until vegetables are tender May be looked overnight at 150 in a roaster oven.
- This soup can be eaten anytime your are hungry Eat as much as you want, whenever you want. This soup will not add calories. If eaten alone for indefinite periods, you would suffer malnutrition.
- This seven-day eating plan can be used as often as you like. This diet is fast, fat burning and the secret is that you will burn more calories than you take in. It will flush your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well being. This diet does not lend itself to drinking alcoholic beverage at any time because of the removal of fat build-up in your system.
- After on seven days of this process you will begin to fell lighter by at least 10 and possible 17 pounds, having an abundance of energy. Continue this plan as long as you wish and feel the difference.
- Because everyone's digestive system is different, this diet will affect everyone differently, after being on the diet for several days, you will find your bowel movements have changed-eat a cut of bran or fiber. Although you have black coffee with this diet, you may find that you don't need the caffeine after the third day.
- You can eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (absolutely no skin of the chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the meat on one of the days, You need the high protein in the beef (or chicken) on the other day.
- Any prescribed medication will not hurt you on this diet. continue this plan as long as you wish and feel the difference both physically and mentally.
- (From Sacred Heart memorial Hospital, Used for overweight patients to lose rapidly usually before surgery)
- Day One: ALL FRUITS EXCEPT BANANAS. Cantaloupe and watermelon are lower in calories than most fruits; eat only the soup and fruit.
- Day Two ALL VEGETABLES Eat until you are stuffed with all the raw or canned vegetables you want. Try to eat green leafy veggies and shy away from dry beans, peas and corn. Eat alone with the soup. at dinner time on this day reward yourself with a big baked potato and butter. DO NOT EAT ANY FRUITS.
- Day Three: EAT ALL THE SOUP, FRUITS, AND VEGGIES YOU WANT. Do not have baked potato (If you have eaten for three days, as above, and have not cheated, you will find you have lost 5 to 7 pounds)
- Day Four: BANANAS AND SKIM MILK Eat as many as 3 bananas and drink as many glasses of water as you can on this day along with the soup. bananas are high in calories and carbohydrates and so is the milk, but on this particular day, your body will need the potassium and the carbohydrates, proteins and calcium to lessen you're cravings for sweets.
- Day Five: BEEF AND TOMATOES You may have 1- 20 ounces of beef and a can of tomatoes or as many as 6 fresh tomatoes on this day. Try to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water to wash away the uric acid in your body. Eat the soup at least once today.
- Day Six: BEEF AND VEGGIES Eat to your hearts content of the beef and vegetables this day, you can even have two or three stakes if you like with the green leafy vegetables buy no baked potatoes. Be sure to have the soup at least once today.
- Day Seven: BROWN RICE, UNSWEETENED FRUIT JUICE AND VEGGIES, Again stuff, stuff yourself.. Be sure to have the soup at least once today.
- By the end of the seventh day, if you have not cheated on the diet, you will have lost 10 - 17 pounds. If you have lost more than 15 pounds, stay off the diet for two days before resuming the diet again for for two days before resuming the diet again for day one.
- DEFINITE NO - NO's: Bread, alcohol, and carbonated drinks, including diet drinks. Stick with eater, unsweetened tea, black coffee, unsweetened fruit juices, cranberry juice and skim milk. No fried Foods. (NO SODA)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basic Fat Burning Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews