Basic Egg Noodle Pasta
- 4 large eggs (7/8 cup eggs)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Place eggs, water, flour and salt in the KitchenAid® Stand Mixer bowl. With the flat beater, mix on Speed 2 for 30 seconds or until combined.
2. Exchange flat beater for dough hook. Turn to Speed 2 and knead 2 minutes. Remove dough from bowl and hand-knead for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Cover dough with mixer bowl or plastic wrap and let rest 10 minutes.
4. Divide dough into 5 pieces. Flatten each piece one at a time and roll in the KitchenAid® Pasta Roller attachment on Speed 2 or
4. Suggested roller setting for fettuccine and spaghetti is 4 or 5.
5. Cut pasta with Fettuccine and Spaghetti Cutters.
6. In a large stock pot, bring 6 quarts of cold, salted water to a boil. Cook pasta for about 6 minutes and drain into a colander.
To purchase the KitchenAid® products used in this recipe, please visit www.shopkitchenaid.com
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This