Basic Dessert Crepes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup(s) milk and water 1/2 approx of each
- 5 tablespoon(s) melted clarified butter
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Mix eggs and sugar in bowl. Add melted butter.
- Add dry ingredients and liquid.
- Cook crepes in flat pan or pancake dish. Flip when edges are lightly browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ScottWhite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basic Dessert Crepes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts