This recipe goes with Beggar's Purses With Smoked Salmon
Yield: Makes about 20 to 24 crêpes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Place a lightly greased 8-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until skillet is hot.
- Pour 2 tablespoons batter into skillet; quickly tilt in all directions so that batter covers bottom of skillet.
- Cook 2 minutes or until crêpe can be shaken loose from skillet. Turn crêpe, and cook about 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter. Stack crêpes between sheets of wax paper until ready to fill.
- To make ahead: Place crepes, stacked with waxed paper between each, in a zip-top plastic freezer bag. Freeze crêpes up to 1 month. Thaw overnight before using; reheating is not necessary.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables