Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- 2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- 3 Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is a light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JenGor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basic Crepes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes