Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup butter
- 1.5 cup sugar
- 2.5 cup flour
- .5 cup crushed oats or flour
- 2 tsps bakings soda, baking powder, applecider viniger
- 1 tsp salt
- add milk or flour depending on how the added ingredients affect the dough's moisture
- bake at 350 degrees for about 12 or more min, makes about 2 dozen
- remember: 2nd batch bakes faster!
- when adding something sweet, decrease sugar by 1/4 cup or 1/8 cup, same for oily
- desi: golden raisins, crushed cashew, crushed cardomom and fennel powder,
- ginger: cinnamon, ginger powder, nutmeg, fresh chopped ginger, for sweetner use brown sugar (.5 cup) and mollases (1 cup) or even amounts
- maple pecan: use maple extract, 1 cup maple syrup, .5 cup brown sugar
- tropical thunder, dried cranberry, dried coconut (unsweetened), other chopped dried fruit
- chocolate chip: use half white sugar and half brown
- peanut butter: use peanut butter and chopped peanuts
- possibilities are endless
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BahutSwaad and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
basic cookie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies