Basic Chocolate Chips Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) margarine
- 1 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar or 1/2 white; 1 brown
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 12 oz pkg chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup(s) raisins or rolled oats OPTIONAL
- Mix sugar, margarine and eggs in small bowl. Add vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl remembering that chocolate chips need to be added to the flour and stirred otherwise they drop to the bottom of the cookies.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet.
- Cook at 375 degrees on cookie sheet until edges are golden brown. Transfer cookies to wire racks or wax paper to cool.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ScottWhite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basic Chocolate Chips Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts