1. Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. Cream on medium/high speed for 2 minutes.
4. Turn to low/medium speed.
5. Add milk, then flour mixture gradually, beating until blended, about 3 minutes.
6. Refrigerate dough until easy to handle.
7. Roll dough on lightly floured surface, very thin for crisp cookies and 1/8" to
1/4" for soft cookies.
8. Cut with floured cutters.
9. Place on parchment paper on cookie sheets.
10. Bake at 350 for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
11. Cool and remove from cookie sheets.
Go to full version of