I followed the directions exactly, and it was TOO SALTY! I recommend that you leave out the salt, taste it, and add more salt if you think it needs it. Keep in mind that Worcestershire sauce, prepared horseradish, hot sauce, and celery salt all likely have salt also.
Basic Bloody Mary
More From Southern Living
- Lime juice
- Seasoned pepper or Old Bay seasoning
- 1 cup tomato juice, chilled
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 3 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Garnishes: lime wedges, pickled green beans, pickled peppers
- 1. Dip rim of a cocktail glass in lime juice; dip in seasoned pepper, coating well.
- 2. Add 1 cup chilled tomato juice and next 8 ingredients to prepared glass, stirring until blended. Add ice to tomato juice mixture in glass. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This
Food & Wine