- Lime juice
- Seasoned pepper or Old Bay seasoning
- 1 cup tomato juice, chilled
- 3 tablespoons vodka
- 3 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Garnishes: lime wedges, pickled green beans, pickled peppers
How to Make It
Dip rim of a cocktail glass in lime juice; dip in seasoned pepper, coating well.
Add 1 cup chilled tomato juice and next 8 ingredients to prepared glass, stirring until blended. Add ice to tomato juice mixture in glass. Garnish, if desired.