Basic Balsamic Vinaigrette
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Next, while continuously whisking, pour in olive oil in a light, steady stream. Continue to whisk until olive oil is incorporated into vinegar and dressing has thickened, about 30 seconds. The dressing should be thick enough to coat a spoon (as seen in photo above). The oil and vinegar should not be separate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes