Basic Balsamic Vinaigrette
Recipe from Living Lou by Louisa Clements.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Next, while continuously whisking, pour in olive oil in a light, steady stream. Continue to whisk until olive oil is incorporated into vinegar and dressing has thickened, about 30 seconds. The dressing should be thick enough to coat a spoon (as seen in photo above). The oil and vinegar should not be separate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note