Basalmic Pork Chops
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 4 oz boneless center cut pork loin chops 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon-herb seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) basalmic vinegar
- 1/3 cup(s) chicken broth
- Trim fat from chops if desired. Sprinkle chops evenly both sides with seasoning. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chops and cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Remove chops from skillet and keep warm.
- Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper towel. Combine vinegar and broth in skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture is reduced to a thin sauce (5-6 minutes), stirring occasionally. Spoon sauce over chops.
- Great with roasted asparagus.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Basalmic Pork Chops Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes