- 2/3 cup pearled barley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup seedless green and/or red grapes, halved
- 2 cups shredded boneless, skinless rotisserie chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
How to Make It
Cook barley according to package directions. Rinse with cold water.
Combine oil and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Add barley, grapes, chicken, and onions; toss well to combine. Add cheese; toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with walnuts and thyme.