Barcardi Rum Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1 3 3/4 ounce(s) pkg instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- 1 package(s) yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup(s) cold water
- 1/2 cup(s) Bacardi dark rum
- 1/8 pound(s) buttter
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/8 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) Bacardi dark rum
- Grease & flour bundt pan. Sprinkle pecans in bottom of pan. Mix all cake ingredients & pour batter over nuts in the pan. Bake 1 hr @ 325.
- Cool in pan, when cool invert on cake plate and prick top & sides of cake with a fork. Slowly drizzle glaze over top & sides of cake.
- Glaze: Melt butter, stir in water & sugar. Boil 5 min. stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat & stir in rum.
- Serve with whipped cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoyceSchrauf and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Barcardi Rum Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings