Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) ketchup (organic if possible)
- 1 cup(s) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) molasses
- 1/4 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cornstarch (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients except the corn starch in a medium size sauce pot. Bring to a boil and reduce and simmer for five minutes or until all the sugar has dissolved. If you like a thicker BBQ Sauce add the corn starch to the mixture. Simmer until desired thickness is reached. It thickens really fast. Serve immediately or cover and store in fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ttfraz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note