Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope(s) Fleischmann's pizza crust yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2/3 cup(s) Very warm water (120-130 degrees)
- 3 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Individually frozen boneless chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) Barbecue sauce
- 1/8 cup(s) Red onion
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425. Combine 1 cup flour, undisolved yeast, sugar, and salt in large bowl. Add very warm water and 3 Tbl oil, mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes.
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
- Heat 1 Tbl oil in skillet over medium heat.add chicken and cook 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chicken to cutting board and let rest 5 minutes. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Spread barbecue sauce over crust. Top with onion and cheese. Evenly top with chicken pieces.
- Bake on lowest oven rack until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned. Sprinkle with cilantro just before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MaryannWimberly and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Barbeque Chicken Pizza Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pizza