Barbecued Sticky Ribs Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) condensed tomato soup undiluted
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Combine garlic powder, salt and pepper; rub onto both sides of ribs. Place in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes; drain. Combine sauce ingredients; pour over ribs. Bake 50-60 minutes longer or until meat is tender, basting occasionally. Cut into serving-size pieces. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janniefaye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes