Barbecued Sticky Ribs Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) condensed tomato soup undiluted
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- Combine garlic powder, salt and pepper; rub onto both sides of ribs. Place in a single layer in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 325° for 30-35 minutes; drain. Combine sauce ingredients; pour over ribs. Bake 50-60 minutes longer or until meat is tender, basting occasionally. Cut into serving-size pieces. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janniefaye and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note