- 1 1/2 cups Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cracked pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 pounds large or jumbo fresh shrimp, with heads on
- 4 lemons, cut in half
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pound butter, cut into pieces
How to Make It
Stir together first 5 ingredients.
Place shrimp in a large Dutch oven; pour Worcestershire sauce mixture over shrimp. Squeeze lemons over shrimp mixture; add squeezed lemon halves and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently; cook, uncovered, 6 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
Gradually add butter, stirring until butter melts. Serve immediately with crusty French bread.