Delicious!!! We will definitely make this one again. Loved the basting sauce.
- 1 fillet (3 1/2 to 4 lb.)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- For one fillet (3 1/2 to 4 lb.), whisk together 3 tablespoons melted butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup dry white wine, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the salmon, skin down on heavy foil over indirect heat, brushing with the glaze every 5 minutes, just until opaque but still moist-looking in center of thickest part (cut to test), 25 to 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note