Delicious!!! We will definitely make this one again. Loved the basting sauce.
Fresh-caught Kodiak Island salmon is best when cooked simply. Try it grilled, with a brown-sugar, mustard, and thyme glaze.
- 1 fillet (3 1/2 to 4 lb.)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- For one fillet (3 1/2 to 4 lb.), whisk together 3 tablespoons melted butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup dry white wine, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the salmon, skin down on heavy foil over indirect heat, brushing with the glaze every 5 minutes, just until opaque but still moist-looking in center of thickest part (cut to test), 25 to 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes