Barbecued Pork with Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 2 11-ounce can(s) pork and beans
- 3 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- • In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. Combine pork and beans and 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce; place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Top with chops.
- • Combine the ketchup, chili powder and remaining Worcestershire sauce; spoon over chops. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until meat is tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note