Barbecued Pork Tenderloin
More From Southern Living
Grill: 24 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 3 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (2-pound) packages pork tenderloin
- Bring first 6 ingredients to a boil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 minutes. Reserve 1 cup mixture.
- Grill pork, without grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 to 12 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion of tenderloin registers 155°, basting often with remaining vinegar mixture. Remove from grill, and let stand 10 minutes or until temperature registers 160°. Serve with reserved 1 cup vinegar mixture.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Texas Pete Hot Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes
Food & Wine