Barbecued Pork Quesadillas
- 1 pound chopped barbecued pork (without sauce)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, minced
- 8 (6-inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 (8-oz.) package shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- Toppings: sour cream, sliced green onions, barbecue sauce
How to Make It
Stir together barbecued pork and next 3 ingredients.
Place 1 tortilla in a hot lightly greased skillet or griddle. Sprinkle tortilla with 1/4 cup cheese, and spoon 1/3 cup pork mixture on half of tortilla. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts. Fold tortilla in half over filling; transfer to a serving plate. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, cheese, and pork mixture. Serve with desired toppings.
For an easy side, melt a few tablespoons of butter with minced garlic and a dash of chili powder in a microwave-safe bowl; pour over boiled or grilled corn on the cob.