Very good and easy!
Barbecued Pork Chops with Potato Salad
Make the potato salad the night before; then pop the chops in the slow cooker before leaving in the morning to have dinner ready when you get home. Serve with purchased coleslaw or a salad.
More From Southern Living
6 Hours, 25 Minutes
- 6 (1-inch-thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 (18-oz.) bottle barbecue sauce
- 2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet salad cube pickles
- 1. Place pork chops and barbecue sauce in a 6-qt. slow cooker; cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or to desired degree of tenderness.
- 2. Bring potatoes, salt, and water to cover to a boil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; cook 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- 3. Combine mayonnaise and pickles in a small bowl; add potatoes, and gently stir to coat. Cover and chill, if desired. Serve with pork chops.
- Note: We tested with Stubb's Mild Bar-B-Q Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note