Barbecued Pork Chop Supper
Start this barbecued pork chop recipe in the morning in the slow cooker and enjoy a tasty supper later without any last-minutes work. From Jacqueline Jones: Round Lake Breach, Illinois. Recipe published in Country Woman March/April 2001.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 6 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 bone-in pork loin or rib chops (1/2 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 28-ounce bottle(s) barbecue sauce
- 1 cup(s) ketchup
- 1 cup(s) cola
- 2 tablespoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- • Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork chops. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine the barbecue sauce, ketchup, cola and Worcestershire sauce; pour over chops.
- • Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note