Barbecued Chicken in Foil
More From Southern Living
Bake: 40 Minutes
- 8 chicken legs
- 4 small ears frozen corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Toppings: barbecue sauce, shredded Cheddar cheese, chopped green onions
- Tear off 4 (18- x 12-inch) sheets of aluminum foil; lightly grease 1 side of each sheet.
- Place 2 chicken legs and 1 ear of corn in center on lightly greased side of each foil sheet. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper; drizzle corn evenly with butter. Spoon barbecue sauce evenly over chicken; top evenly with beans.
- Bring together 2 sides of each foil sheet over ingredients, and double fold with about 1-inch-wide folds. Double fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 40 minutes. Carefully open packets to prevent burns from hot steam. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note