Barbecued Chicken in Foil
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Bake: 40 Minutes
- 8 chicken legs
- 4 small ears frozen corn, thawed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Toppings: barbecue sauce, shredded Cheddar cheese, chopped green onions
- Tear off 4 (18- x 12-inch) sheets of aluminum foil; lightly grease 1 side of each sheet.
- Place 2 chicken legs and 1 ear of corn in center on lightly greased side of each foil sheet. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper; drizzle corn evenly with butter. Spoon barbecue sauce evenly over chicken; top evenly with beans.
- Bring together 2 sides of each foil sheet over ingredients, and double fold with about 1-inch-wide folds. Double fold each end to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Place packets on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 40 minutes. Carefully open packets to prevent burns from hot steam. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes