Barbecued Bananas with Tropical Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) rum
- 1/2 cup(s) pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground ginger
- 8 banana ripe but firm
- 1/2 cup(s) oats
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- Heat grill. In a saucepan melt butter and honey. Stir in rum, juices, cinnamon and ginger. Bring to a boil and simmer for a few minutes.
- BBQ bananas over coals for 7 minutes; Remove and peel. Pour sauce over bananas and serve immediately. Bananas may be baked unpeeled for 10 - 15 minutes (Sprinkle with dry stuff and then sauce before cooking).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mvweis and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Barbecued Bananas with Tropical Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes