Barbecued Alaskan Salmon
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 salmon steaks (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- • In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- • Meanwhile, grill salmon, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5 minutes. Turn salmon; baste with the butter sauce. Grill 7-9 minutes longer, turning and basting occasionally, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes