Barbecue Turkey Joes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1/2 whole(s) medium green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 whole(s) medium red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 whole(s) medium onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 4 whole(s) whole wheat hamburger buns
- Brown turkey in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain off liquid. Add peppers and onion and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add barbecue sauce and cayenne pepper; heat thoroughly, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes.
- Serve on whole wheat hamburger buns
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaurieKhan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note