Barbecue Turkey Joes
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) ground turkey
- 1/2 whole(s) medium green bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 whole(s) medium red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 whole(s) medium onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 4 whole(s) whole wheat hamburger buns
- Brown turkey in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain off liquid. Add peppers and onion and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add barbecue sauce and cayenne pepper; heat thoroughly, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes.
- Serve on whole wheat hamburger buns
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaurieKhan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes