Definitely quick and easy. This was especially good for my meat 'n potatoes Dad.
The home-style flavors of baked potatoes topped with tender barbecue chicken and all the fixin's go perfectly with old-fashioned banana pudding. Top the pudding with some beautiful strawberries, and you've got a fresh new angle on a classic dessert.
Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 12 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 367
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 5.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 16.5g
- Carbohydrate: 57.6g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
- Iron: 3.2mg
- Sodium: 619mg
- Calcium: 117mg
- 4 (6-ounce) baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 green onions, finely chopped and divided
- 1 1/3 cups shredded barbecue chicken (such as Lloyd's)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1. Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes or until done, rearranging potatoes after 5 minutes.
- 2. While potatoes cook, combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons onions; set aside.
- 3. Place chicken in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap (do not allow plastic wrap to touch food). Remove potatoes from microwave; place chicken in microwave. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 4. Slice potatoes lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side; fluff with fork. Top each potato evenly with chicken, sour cream mixture, cheese, and remaining onions.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note