- 4 (6-ounce) baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 green onions, finely chopped and divided
- 1 1/3 cups shredded barbecue chicken (such as Lloyd's)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) reduced-fat shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- calories 367
- caloriesfromfat 22 %
- fat 9 g
- satfat 5.3 g
- monofat 2.4 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 16.5 g
- carbohydrate 57.6 g
- fiber 4.2 g
- cholesterol 43 mg
- iron 3.2 mg
- sodium 619 mg
- calcium 117 mg
How to Make It
Pierce potatoes with a fork; arrange in a circle on paper towels in microwave oven. Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes or until done, rearranging potatoes after 5 minutes.
While potatoes cook, combine sour cream and 2 tablespoons onions; set aside.
Place chicken in a microwave-safe bowl; cover with plastic wrap (do not allow plastic wrap to touch food). Remove potatoes from microwave; place chicken in microwave. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Slice potatoes lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side; fluff with fork. Top each potato evenly with chicken, sour cream mixture, cheese, and remaining onions.