Barbecue shrimp wrapped in bacon
Community Recipe from
- 5 Large shrimp shelled, tails on
- 2 1/2 slice(s) Bacon
- 1 jar(s) barbecue sauce
- 6 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoon(s) Bottled horseradish sauce
- for each person wrap each shrimp in 1/2 slice bacon. Push a 12" skewer through each shrimp and bacon. Place skewer on grill over med heat. Combine sauce ingredients and brush on shrimp as they cook, basting and turning often. Cook until shrimp are pink and bacon is crisp.
- This recipe can easily be increased. Did not use whole jar of BBQ sauce, play by ear to taste
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lkscot and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Barbecue shrimp wrapped in bacon Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers