My teen (who hates seafood) said "it was REALLY good"
In New Orleans, this dish is a staple on restaurant menus.
Try this side: While the shrimp are baking to perfection, you can add some frozen Texas toast to the oven. Bake 6 slices according to package directions, and use the bread to sop up the rich buttery sauce.
More From Southern Living
Total: 35 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds unpeeled jumbo raw shrimp (2 1/25 count)
- 1 large lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 (0.7-oz.) envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place shrimp and lemon in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Stir together dressing mix and butter. Pour butter mixture over shrimp, stirring to coat.
- 2. Bake, covered, at 425° for 25 to 30 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring once.
- 3. Remove shrimp mixture from oven, and sprinkle with parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note