- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (21/25 count)
- French bread
- Smoked Gouda Grits (optional)
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°. Stir together first 9 ingredients. Place shrimp in a broiler pan; pour lemon mixture over shrimp.
Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring every 10 minutes. Discard bay leaves. Serve with lemon wedges, French bread, and, if desired, Smoked Gouda Grits.
Note: To make ahead, stir together first 9 ingredients. Cover and chill up to 5 days. Proceed with recipe as directed.