Love this recipe! Have been making it since it was in the magazine in 2009! Husband loves it. I peel the shrimp, add a little red pepper and cook 5 less minutes. Sooooooo yummy!
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Bake: 35 Minutes
- 2 lemons, cut into wedges
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 pounds unpeeled, large raw shrimp (21/25 count)
- French bread
- Smoked Gouda Grits (optional)
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Stir together first 9 ingredients. Place shrimp in a broiler pan; pour lemon mixture over shrimp.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 35 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink, stirring every 10 minutes. Discard bay leaves. Serve with lemon wedges, French bread, and, if desired, Smoked Gouda Grits.
- Note: To make ahead, stir together first 9 ingredients. Cover and chill up to 5 days. Proceed with recipe as directed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note