Barbecue Scalloped Potatoes
- 3 large baking potatoes (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 (10-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup spicy barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Cook potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt in boiling water to cover 30 to 40 minutes or just until tender. Let cool slightly; peel and slice. Set aside.
- Stir together remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, soup, and next 3 ingredients until blended.
- Layer half each of potato slices, barbecue sauce mixture, and cheese in a lightly greased 2-quart round baking dish. Repeat layers; sprinkle top evenly with paprika.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables