Barbecue Sauce Baked Catfish
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 10 (3- to 4-ounce) catfish fillets
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Stir together first 7 ingredients in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle fish with pepper; arrange in an even layer in a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined broiler pan. Pour barbecue sauce over catfish.
- Bake at 400° for 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This