More From Southern Living
- 1 (18-oz.) jar barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1. Stir together all ingredients in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat until thoroughly heated.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Stubb's Original Bar-B-Q Sauce.
- Chipotle Barbecue Sauce: Stir 3 Tbsp. chipotle hot sauce and 3 Tbsp. molasses into barbecue sauce mixture. Proceed with recipe as directed.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Tabasco brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments