Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
More From Southern Living
Bake: 6 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds thinly sliced Baked Pork Loin Roast (about 36 slices)*
- 1 (18-oz.) bottle spicy barbecue sauce
- 8 French hamburger buns**
- Creamy Slaw
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Stir together roast and barbecue sauce in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 2. Meanwhile, place buns on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cut buns in half lengthwise. Layer pork on bottom halves of buns. Top each with 1 heaping tablespoonful Creamy Slaw; cover with top halves of buns. Serve with remaining slaw.
- *1 1/2 lb. thinly sliced Slow-Cooker Pork Butt Roast may be substituted.
- **French rolls may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches