This smoky Barbecue Rub pairs well with any grilled meat or poultry. You'll have most of these ingredients already in your pantry. Then, just combine and shake! It makes enough so you can keep a jar for yourself and then give the other jar as a gift.
More From Allyou
- 1/3 cup chili powder (preferably a smoky flavor, like ancho or chipotle)
- 3 tablespoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons ground coriander
- 4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 4 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Combine ingredients in a jar; take care to break up any lumps of brown sugar. Seal jar tightly and shake until well mixed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note