Barbecue Ribs in the Crock Pot
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) pork or beef ribs
- 1 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce and salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- Place ribs standing upright in crock pot. Pour in sherry and water. Sprinkle with Worcestershire sauce and salt and pepper. Pour barbecue sauce over ribs. Cook on low approximately 8 hours. Serve with additional barbecue sauce for dipping
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Barbecue Ribs in the Crock Pot Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes