Barbecue Riblets with Mango-Pineapple Salsa
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mango
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 1 package (10 oz.) Morningstar Farms® Hickory BBQ Riblets
- 1 cup hot cooked brown rice
- 1. In small bowl stir together mango, pineapple, onion, lime juice, jalapeno pepper and gingerroot. Set aside.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS HICKORY BBQ RIBLETS according to package directions.
3. Arrange rice on two serving plates. Top each with riblet portion and any remaining barbecue sauce. Spoon mango mixture on top.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This