- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup spicy barbecue sauce (such as Kraft Spicy Cajun), divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 1/2 cups packaged cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw
- 2 1/2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 (2 1/2-ounce) hoagie rolls with sesame seeds
- Dill pickle slices (optional)
- calories 398
- caloriesfromfat 23 %
- fat 10.2 g
- satfat 3.6 g
- monofat 4 g
- polyfat 1.7 g
- protein 34 g
- carbohydrate 45 g
- fiber 3.4 g
- cholesterol 88 mg
- iron 4.6 mg
- sodium 717 mg
- calcium 106 mg
How to Make It
Trim fat from pork; cut pork in half lengthwise. Brush the pork with 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Place pork on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, and broil for 15 minutes or until a thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink); turn pork occasionally. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
While pork is cooking, combine the coleslaw and the next 4 ingredients (coleslaw through horseradish) in a medium bowl; set aside.
Combine the pork and 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Brush cut sides of bread with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Divide the pork evenly among bottom halves of rolls. Top each roll half with about 1/2 cup coleslaw and pickles (if desired); cover with roll tops.
Note: The pork can also be grilled. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and and grill 15 minutes or until thermometer registers 155' (slightly pink). turning pork occasionally.