Chowchow gives this pizza punch. If you can't find chowchow, vinegar-based coleslaw is a fine substitute.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 cup chowchow
- 1/2 pound shredded or chopped barbecue pork
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup warm barbecue sauce
- 1. Spread crust evenly with chow-chow; top with pork and cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese is melted. Drizzle evenly with warm barbecue sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note