Barbecue Oven Fries
More From Southern Living
Bake: 27 Minutes
- 1 (26-oz.) package frozen extra-crispy French fried potatoes
- 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning
- Kosher salt to taste
- Spicy Mustard-Barbecue Sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on 2 lightly greased 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pans. Bake 15 minutes, placing 1 pan on middle oven rack and other on lower oven rack. Switch pans, and bake 12 to 15 more minutes or until lightly browned. Sprinkle baked fries with barbecue seasoning and desired amount of salt, tossing lightly. Serve with Spicy Mustard-Barbecue Sauce.
- Note: We tested with Ore-Ida Extra Crispy Fast Food Fries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Barbecue Oven Fries Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers