More From Southern Living
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Separate biscuits; pat or roll into 5-inch circles on a lightly floured surface, and press into lightly greased muffin pans.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain. Stir in ketchup and next 3 ingredients; spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes; sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes.
- Note: Baked muffins may be frozen in an airtight container up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note